Heath Bar Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 8 oz package of Heath Bits o’ Brickle Toffee Bits
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until homogenous.
- Add in egg to sugar mixture. Mix until homogenous.
- Add in flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix until homogenous.
- Add in toffee bits. Mix until homogenous.
- Roll rounded teaspon sized balls of dough onto parchment lined baking tray. About 15 cookies per tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on rack for 1-2 minutes until the cookies hold shape. Then move them to a wire rack to cool completely. Makes about 35 cookies.