- 2 store bought graham cracker crusts
- Mango pulp (Big can found in Indian grocery store)
- 8oz Cream cheese
- 2 boxes orange jello powder
- 14 oz small can condensed milk
- optional cardamom powder
- Boil a little less than 2 cups of water and dissolve the jello powder. Set it aside and let it cool.
- Blend all of the other ingredients until it is a single consistency. Should be a light orange color.
- Mix in the jello sauce, and pour it into the graham cracker crusts. Cover and cool overnight.